The week before last Dell EMC held its first Dell EMC World here in Austin. The event was full of keynotes, breakouts and Dell EMC and partner booths. On the expo floor a stage was set up where partners and various Dell EMC employees, from Michael Dell on down, were interviewed as a part of Dell EMC World Live.
I was fortunate enough to participate in two of the live sessions, one about speeding up app development for the digital enterprise, and the one embedded below. The session below was entitled “Stop Hitting Yourself. Tips for Succeeding at Digital Transformation” and featured Richard Seroter and Michael Cote of Pivotal as well as myself.
Check it out
Some of the ground Cote, Richard and I cover
- How Uber delivered a Digital-transformation wakeup call to ordinary enterprises
- Evolving your business to being a software-enabled business
- It’s not about software for software’s sake, it’s about developing a more intimate relationship with the customer
- The last 20 years for IT has been about driving efficiencies rather than improving the customer relationship
- Moving from silos to platforms
- Often support will come from the CEO down and the developers up but it’s the those in the middle who have the toughest time
- Speeding Up App Development for the Digital Enterprise – A conversation – Barton’s Blog
- The Cloud Native Journey eBook by Cote
Pau for now…