Here is the second in a series of four blog entries focusing on Dell’s Internet of Things lab in Santa Clara, California. Following the overall overview in the last entry, today’s post focuses on the customers who utilize the IoT laboratory.
Product Technologist, Raja Tamilarasan explains how customers of all sizes, from small start-ups to large telcos utilize the lab. He talks about how the customers utilize the lab and what levels of individuals within those companies attend.
Two to go
With two down, there are two more entries on tap:
- Dell’s smart building demo (parts 1 & 2)
- Dell’s IoT data center
- Barton’s blog: Overview: Dell’s Internet of Things (IoT) lab
- Dell web: IoT insights, differentiated designs
- White paper: Transforming Healthcare with Telemedicine Solutions based on the Internet of Things (IoT).
- White paper: Dell and Intel Solution Blueprint for IoT in Manufacturing
Pau for now…
[…] Barton’s blog: What type of customers utilize Dell’s IoT lab […]