Continuing with the third of four entries focusing on Dell’s Internet of Things lab, today we have a two-part look at the smart building demo.
In the first clip, Product Technologist, Raja Tamilarasan takes us through a smart building showing how the sensors are attached to Wyse gateway which constantly monitors the data it receives. Raja also simulates a fire showing how the building would react.
The second video, which continues from the first, shows how by using Dell’s cloud integration software Boomi, you can migrate aggregated info from a thin client back to a server in the data center.
The next video will be the final one in this four part series: Dell’s IoT data center
- Barton’s blog: What type of customers utilize Dell’s IoT lab
- Barton’s blog: Overview: Dell’s Internet of Things (IoT) lab
- Dell web: IoT insights, differentiated designs
- White paper: Transforming Healthcare with Telemedicine Solutions based on the Internet of Things (IoT).
- White paper: Dell and Intel Solution Blueprint for IoT in Manufacturing
Pau for now…