Here is the last in a series of three short videos around cloud computing put together by Dell and Intel. As I mentioned in the last two entries, these videos are part of larger series around key topics like IT reinvention, the consumerization of IT, social media etc.
This last video features myself, Dell’s former CIO Robin Johnson, VP of Dell’s Enterprise Solutions and Strategy, Praveen Asthana and Donna Troy, VP and GM of Solutions Marketing and Sales at Dell.
Some of the ground we cover
- How we define cloud computing
- How quickly can you evolve to cloud?
- How do you balance your current environment with cloud
- Starting your cloud building from a basis of virtualization
Extra credit reading
- Dell in the Clouds website
- Video 1: What is the Cloud?
- Video 2: The Value of Cloud Computing
- Whitepaper: Laying the Groundwork for Private and Public Clouds
- Whitepaper: A Revolutionary Approach to Cloud Building
Pau for now…