Before the holidays I posted the first of three videos that Dell and Intel put together around cloud computing. These videos are part of a larger series around key topics like IT reinvention, the consumerization of IT, social media etc.
This second video features myself, Dell’s VP of Platform marketing Sally Stevens and John Pereira, Intel’s director of data center and hosting.
Some of the ground we cover
- Cloud as a component of a larger portfolio of compute models
- Small companies and the power of the cloud (Animoto case study)
- How much of IT spend goes towards maintenance and how can we lower this
- Hardware abstraction and the value it brings
- Whitepaper: Laying the Groundwork for Private and Public Clouds
- Whitepaper: A Revolutionary Approach to Cloud Building
- Animoto – The Poster Child for AWS & EC2
Pau for now…