Last month at DevOps Days Austin I did a series of interviews with a variety of speakers and attendees. One of the attendees I chatted with was Cameron Haight of Gartner. For the past five years Cameron has been writing about, and advising clients on, DevOps.
I caught some time with Cameron to get his thoughts.
Some of the ground Cameron covers:
- How Cameron came to cover the DevOps movement.
- What changes has he seen in the community over the past five years.
- How does Cameron see DevOps evolving as it moves into the mainstream and where it fits within the larger transformation enterprises are undergoing.
Stay tuned for the final interview in this series starring the one and only John Willis.
- Fixing your org by continually breaking it – Paul Reed
- The coming donkey apocalypse — Cote
- Opening Keynote – Damon Edwards
Pau for now…