The week before last I was roaming the expo floor at Dell World and I bumped into Steve Croce. Steve is at Dell and is the product manager and strategist for our OpenStack private cloud offering.
I got Steve to spend a few minutes with me and give me the lowdown on what we are offering and where Red Hat plays in. Take a listen.
Some of the ground Steve covers
- Who’s Dell targeting with our offering and how has that expanded
- What is the stack comprised of: Hardware, Software and Services
- Dell IT’s internal innovation lab running Red Hat’s OpenStack distro
- What can we expect to see in the upcoming year
- Case Study: How Dell Does IT: Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform and building an Innovation Lab
Pau for now..