Im picking back up the series I started last month, DevOps Days Austin. Today’s interview features Arup Chakrabarti of PagerDuty who presented at DevOps days and leads PagerDuty’s Ops engineering team. Take a listen:
Some of the ground Arup covers:
- What PagerDuty does (hint: it has to do with Incident management and alerting for IT monitoring)
- How they integrate with partners like SumoLogic, DataDog and NewRelic.
- How the 3 founders took the experience they gained at Amazon around incident management to found PagerDuty
- What to look for in the upcoming months
Stay tuned, there are still three more interviews from DevOpsDays Austin to come: SumoLogic, Dell Cloud Manager, Cote and his keynote.
- New Relic – DevOps Days Austin
- Talkin’ APM and AppDynamics – DevOps Days Austin
- CFEngine, where its been and where its going — DevOps Days Austin
- Talking about Chef and Unicorns – DevOps Days Austin
- Learning about Puppet Enterprise – DevOps Days Austin
- LittleIdea: No true DevOps (but we do have Samurai) — DevOps Days Austin
Pau for now…