Here is the second video snippet from the Think Tank that Dell Services held the week before last. At the event we assembled 10 panelists representing both old school and new school organizations and discussed the challenges of the new app-centric world.
The short clip below features Barry Libenson, CIO of Safeway, Luke Kanies, CEO of Puppet Labs and Jay Ferro, CIO of the American Cancer Society. The three men talk about the pressure IT is under these days as consumerization drives up expectations and shadow IT has crept in.
Videos still to come
- The persistently, ubiquitously connected to the network era
- The web of C level relationships
- App Think Tank: What do customers expect
- App Think Tank – Some take aways
- “New Age of Apps” Think Tank to be streamed Live
- IT can’t thrive unless CIO’s can change the culture – SDNcentral
- Pictures from the event on Flickr
Pau for now…