Here is my penultimate post from DevOps Days Austin. Today’s interview features Vann Orton, a Dell Sales Engineer for Dell Cloud Manager. I chatted with Vann about the customers hes been visiting out in the field and what he’s seeing.
Some of the ground Vann covers
- What’s Dell Cloud manager do and what pains does it address for customers
- How Vann used Chef to connect Dell Cloud Manager and Foglight
- What customers are facing as they look to implement cloud and how he shares Dell’s learning’s from implementing our own cloud.
- How the conversation evolves into the higher order concern regarding business transformation and shifting to a services model.
Still to come: last but not least: Cote’s DevOps Days keynote.
- Rackspace’s DevOps Practice — DevOps Days Austin
- Sumo Logic and Machine Data Intelligence — DevOps Days Austin
- PagerDuty and incident management — DevOps Days Austin
- New Relic – DevOps Days Austin
- Talkin’ APM and AppDynamics – DevOps Days Austin
- CFEngine, where its been and where its going — DevOps Days Austin
- Talking about Chef and Unicorns – DevOps Days Austin
- Learning about Puppet Enterprise – DevOps Days Austin
- LittleIdea: No true DevOps (but we do have Samurai) — DevOps Days Austin
Pau for now…