Today’s entry from DevOps Days Austin concludes the series on configuration management tools. Today’s interview features Jonathan Thorpe of CFEngine, the company that started the whole configuration management thang back in the 90’s.
Some of the ground Jonathan covers
- Why Jonathan recently joined CFEngine and its role with mobile and embedded
- A quick history of CFEngine
- The features of CFEngine 3
- The companies focus for the next year
Stay tuned next time when we turn our attention to Application Performance Management and listen to folks from AppDynamics and New Relic.
- CFEngine Appoints Jonathan Thorpe as Community Manager
- DevOps Days NYC – Mark Burgess of CFEngine
- Talking about Chef and Unicorns – DevOps Days Austin
- Learning about Puppet Enterprise – DevOps Days Austin
Pau for now…