The next in my series of video interviews from Hadoop World is with Mark Azad who covers technical solutions for Couchbase. If you’re not familiar with Couchbase it’s a NoSQL database provider and the company was formed when, earlier this year, CouchOne and Membase merged.
Here’s what Mark had to say.
Some of the ground Mark covers
- What is Couchbase and what is NoSQL
- How Couchbase works with Hadoop
- What its product line up looks like and his new combined offering coming next year
- Some of Couchbase’s customers and how Zynga uses them
- What excites Mark the most up the upcoming year in Big Data
Pau for now…