As I mentioned in my last several entries, during SXSW Michael Cote and I, on behalf of Dell, organized a series of mini meet-ups focusing on developers, tech and social media folks. These were relaxed informal affairs with the idea of getting people together to learn what they were up to and for us to let them know what had been keeping us busy.
The final meet up was held on Sunday evening at the Hilton bar, Finn and Porter. Here is a mini-montage from the event:
I asked the folks to say who they are, where they’re from, who they work for and what they hope to get out of SXSW.
- Jonathan Bryce of OpenStack/Rackspace, from three hours outside of Austin
- Neelan Choksi of Tasktop, from Austin
- Ben Kepes of Diversity Limited from Waipara, New Zealand
- Sandeep Parikh of 10gen, from Austin
- Yoram Heller of Morph Labs, from Los Angeles, CA
- Ernest Mueller of Bazaar Voice, from Austin
- Matt Brutsche of Present Now, from Austin
- SXSW: Our first developer Chill and Chat
- SXSW: Our Saturday night Dev/tech meet up
- Gazzang – One of the 10 Austin startups to check out at SXSW
Pau for now…