Here is the last in a series of videos from the Dell Services Think Tank.
During the event’s first session I posed the question — given the chance, how would you set up it for the CIO, CMO, business and developers to work together?
NGINX tech evangelist, Sarah Novotny jumped right in, having had a chance to do just this previously at a start up. The model which she proposed, which many of the room liked, was one where IT would act as a consultancy to the business and provide an ecosystem of services.
Take a listen:
- App Think Tank: The persistently, ubiquitously connected to the network era
- App Think Tank: IT is facing competition for the first time ever
- App Think Tank: What do customers expect
- App Think Tank – Some take aways
- “New Age of Apps” Think Tank to be streamed Live
- IT can’t thrive unless CIO’s can change the culture – SDNcentral
- Pictures from the event on Flickr
Pau for now…